Sunday, January 18, 2009

Start - Week Two of 52 Sketches...52 Weeks

It feels so good to be back at my favorite hobby, well maybe my second favorite....as the animals come first. I've gotten Week #2 done for 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. Just click on the blinkie to the right to check out the great sketches from Julie Bonner.

I love Julie's Sketches yet this one is the kind I really like. It allowed me to use scraps, which is such a neurotic obsession of mine. This was my take on a great sketch.



The picture is hard to see....sorry! Headed for my "About Me" Scrapbook. This LO incorporates two challenge blogs. OLW for the title. Start. Then 52 Sketches for the sketch I used to do the LO. I use OLW to describe me and who I am. As a child I loved summers and swimming every morning. If you weren't on the neighborhood swim team you were nothing.... All other sports I tried I was horrible, no eye hand coordination. It was frustrating, but I didn't need eye hand coordination to swim. So I loved it. I eventually moved from just swimming summers to an AAU team (now called USA Swimming). It was a natural to put Lynn and James on the Timber Cove Dolphins. The first of the 2nd generation swimmers for the Dolphins. Lynn loved it and swam until 12 and like me swam the off season for a USA team. Then she wanted to move to Softball. Then it was animals like me. As my grandmother would say, "Apples don't fall far from the tree." James, well he never really liked sports. His thing has always been technology. Even when he was little.

Kim

No comments: