Sunday, June 9, 2013

Winners Announced for May Challenges!

I've been so bad lately on just getting posts done for my blog!  I do want to thank all who participated in my challenges this in May over at A Cherry On Top Message Board!  The winners as always are chosen by random number generator and receive a $5 GC from me.  I hope you'll join in the fun this month at A Cherry   On Top Message Board!  Join me in both challenges this month:  Heritage Challenge & 4x4 Challenge.

Winner of the May Heritage Challenge is JillinIN!  She did a beautiful digi layout of photos of her father in an Harmonica Band in 1936!


Winner of the May 4x4 Challenge was the amazing Deanna13 who always makes me drool over her creations!


Also wanted to share Message Board Member art_teacher is hosting MMC again this summer and we have a grand time on Mondays!  MMC also known as Monday Mini Crops!  Come join in on the fun!

No comments: