Friday, January 1, 2010

GCD Studios

I am not much to get super excited about a line of papers and embellishments. The first one was this past summer, Lemonade by Basic Grey. My favorite message board has been down now 72 hours and having major scrap talk withdraws I turned to the blogs I follow to keep from hitting "bottom" so to speak, LOL!!! I've been totally addicted on scrapbooking since September of 2006. One of my dream vacations would be to attend a CHA event.

Now I've found another line that is a must have!!!! Such a must have I'm busting at the seems. Next time I head over to my LSS in Buffalo, Texas I'm asking the owner to purchase this line. I'm so in love!

Oh you want to know the line.....well here is a little peek:

I can so see one of my photos of my Killarney Rose sitting in the middle of this page!

Still need to know the line! This is Homespun Chic Melody Ross 8x8 line. And the 12x12 is just as beautiful! This line brings back such wonderful memories of my Mom fitting clothes she lovingly sewed for me. In fact until I was 13 close to 95% of my clothes were hand made. The pinks and greens fit my sorority Delta Zeta. It is wonderful to see gingham again. Such a wonderful homey feel! Now lets get into the embellies....OH MY GOSH, what is there not to like, I WANT ALL OF THEM! My favs: the Paper Clips, Epoxy Brads, and Chipboard Accents. But my FAV EMBELLISHMENT ON THIS LINE IS THE AWESOME FLOWERS.

Come take a peek at GCD STUDIOS WITH ME FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS AS THE NEW CHA LINES ARE INTRODUCED!

Oh the line that got me hooked on GCD Studios: remember this LO I won the Mother's and Daughters Challenge last year and was so excited! My first to win any judged challenge and second challenge to win! Now I think in the last year I've become and even better scrapper!!!

No comments: