Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sir Lancelot

I really need to get some of the photos we have of the cattle in the Ranch Scrapbook. I have a number of photos which need to be put in this album and more to purchase from show wins. As ususal I turned to ACOT for inspiration. January Contest was titled January Sketch Contest. I love how the contest was set up with the beginning letter of your "nick" as the Page Maps Sketch one had to use. I had this light bulb moment of a kit I purchased from Scrapbook Kits, now sadly defunct since I loved their kits! This is the Page Maps Sketch I used:



And my take on the sketch:



This was a fun sketch using American Crafts and Nikki Sivils pattern papers! I think I succeeded in giving the impression the photo was from a county fair, 2004 Brazoria County Fair. Lynn is showing one of her senior year projects, Sir Lancelot, her steer and scramble calf project.

No comments: