Friday, July 8, 2011

This Month's A Cherry On Top GCT!


I've been so busy the first four days of the month with cattle and the TJLA Belt Buckle Bonanza I totally let it slide to post I was chosen last month to be this month's A Cherry on Top's July Creative Team Guest!

Wow!!! To date it has been a wonderful experience! Thank you ACOT, the Creative Team and bluejeans7 (Guest Creative Team Coordinator)!!! I am having so much fun! I was treated to some fantastic products from K&Co Abrianna line. I had to complete three layouts with my products and I had a huge amount left over so I'll have many more layouts to do into the future! My first layout is to the left of this paragraph. I'll post the next two in future posts!

There is always something fun going on the Message Board at ACOT! There is a whole bunch of challenges each month to keep your creative juices flowing if your into any type of paper crafting! One of my favorite challenges each month is the Scraplift the GCT. Of course this month they are lifting one of my layouts. But last month I scrap lifted meteechtap and I just loved her layout and how my lift turned out at right.

Come over and join us for a rocking good time at A Cherry on Top with the greatest ladies on the web!!!

1 comment:

Amy E said...

Oh noooooo, an Aggie?!?! Haha! JK. I lived in Waxahachie YEARS ago...both of my kids were born there. So I think I'm obligated to say something bad about A&M! Haha!

Thanks for following!!! I got so excited!! I'm a new blogger so I'm totally stoked about hitting 40followers! I'll follow you too as soon as Blogger stops acting up! Now I'm off to peek at your site!

Amy
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com