Sunday, October 28, 2012

Playing with Color

Ranch work is never ending and fall starts our busy time of year.  Fall weather is welcomed by humans and animals after a long hot Texas summer.  At least not the repeat of Summer 2011!  The bulls are back to sparring a little every evening, the new fall calves and yearlings can be found atop a mound of dirt dug out for our new Fodder Building/Farm Office/Guest Apartment foundation happily playing King of the Mountain!

My scrap time has been somewhat limited.  I'm finding being on my first design team is keeping me focused to spend some time each day at my table working on the newest sketch.  Maybe this week I can catch up on posting some of what I'm getting done.  This layout has to be one of my very favorites.  The photo is one James gave me.  One of his many self portraits.  He played with some color to create the photo on a website  I have long forgotten.



I left it without a title as I wanted the person viewing to give their own title in their mind.  Thank you, James, I just loved your photo!

Nuts About Sketches #235 and a little MME Meadowlark!


I hope you'll come find the same wonderful inspiration I do at Nuts About Sketches!

No comments: