Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Aged


I needed to relax in the worse way and stay away from politics right now. It's driving me nuts!

So best way to relax when it is over 100 degrees outside is to scrap. I'm moving pretty slow for the most part. This was for ACOT's 52 Challenges...Week 7. We had to take a picture of what we considered to be art in our world. What is considered normal and maybe you might just walk by. I thought to myself what in the world on a ranch can be considered art. I don't have an old barn any more, it was falling down and not worth fixing. Then it dawned on me....the fences, the right picture taken and it becomes art. It's also something I check every week to make sure there are no holes. That is two hours of work.
This was also the LO for 52 Sketches...52 Weeks #31.


Then a LO I started six weeks ago and finished two weeks ago because I had mental block on the title. It's hard sometimes to think this is a 7x7 LO. I had so much fun with the LO using my revolution to do all the work except for the background paper. I took so many pictures of my Tahition Sunset that I just couldn't title it with the name of the rose. It was just such a fun LO to do! This layout was for 52 Sketches...52 Weeks Week #25 entry.

When you have a chance visit both sites!

So I'm back of to do some more scrapping....

1 comment:

Kat_RN said...

Pretty,
Guess I better get back to work. Haven't done any scraping for a while. I like the fence posts best.
Kat