Thursday, August 2, 2012

Whoop!!! I'm Excited!

Nuts About Sketches has posted the members who made the Sketch Team!  I'm stunned, EXCITED, and am so looking forward to sharing the wonderful sketches on my blog!!!   Come join us for some scrapping fun!  Sketch 224 is up and I'm looking forward to being at the ranch this weekend to work on it.

The first sketches I get to work with as part of the Sketch Team is in September!!!

I thought I would share this layout I did for the ACOT's July Die Cut Challenge hosted by retiree3.  I just love how it came together using a 4x4 challenge I participated in last year.  I used this layout as my example for a new challenge I'm hosting at ACOT called the 4x4 Challenge!  Hope you'll come view the challenge's there, too.


I love love my state's history and what better way to capture our state's history by it's statues, courthouses, and other historical sites!!!
 

No comments: