Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just for Today

I'm entering the world of an online journal. Thoughts about me and the things I love. I have another blog on a website that I visit daily. I don't enter into political views there but sure plan to here. My thoughts about our upcoming elections.


I love to write but have no grammatical skills. I was lost from the beginning when it comes to grammar. Give me a math problem instead. I'm sure you'll discover my grammar stinks.


I'm a transplant Texan, wish I was a native. I love the simple life of the ranch and all it has to offer. I love the seasons as our lifestyle is so connected to the seasons. I hope you'll come to know me and the cattle we raise. Maybe at some point I'll connect you to the country lifestyle. Maybe even get you to thinking that the food you buy in the grocery store came from a farmer or rancher. Without me you do not eat. Novel concept for the urban dweller.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

frank duggan said...

I dont like Hillary either, but you have your facts wrong about the bombing of Pan Am 103. A lot of people repeat it but it is wrong. Reagan bombed Qadhafi in 1986, who retaliated by bombing Pan Am 103 in December 1998. The next year he bombed the French UTA plane over Chad. Instead of teaching him a lesson, he killed 270 people, 189 of them Americans.
Frank Duggan