Friday, September 14, 2012

My Addiction to Shopping for Paper Crafting Supplies

A little shopping, a little playing with Inkadinkadoo's new hot toy, "Stamping Gear."  It will be a fun toy.  In the midst of seeing how this new toy works comes realization I have "no", yes no birthday papers!  Whew....I'm glad I made the realization as I have a layout out to do for the October Heritage Challenge I host over ACOT's forum!

So what did a little shopping mean!  Well way to much out flow of dollars.  A little OA Cakewlk, some stencils or masks, some more Prima embellishisments, Tattered Angels Chalkboard in the color of Chalk (white), and two KaiserCraft Wood Flourishes.  I love love this color, I had the good fortune to play with it when I took Stayce DeWid's class last month.  Then HSN beckoned me with an all day crafting!  Purchased three Martha Stewart Punches and some Am. Crafts POW Glitter Paper.  And yes, I amazingly had, some great restraint.  HSN also presented the "Stamping Gear" and so nice to see some little tidbits of info which made my playing with mine a little easier!  I'm going to have a great time with this gadget!  I'm hooked!

I did a happy dance over some much needed rain at the ranch.  Just before dark we had 1.6 inches in the gauge according to James.  And more to come.  At home in Houston area no rain since 3am yesterday, but it's coming this weekend.  Perfect timing as Larry and Lynn wanted to start fall working of cattle this weekend and moved it to next weekend because I wanted to go to a weekend crop!  So come rain because it's a great excuse to stay inside and scrap instead of hearing grumbling from the family they can not be outside this weekend dove hunting.

I haven't shared my total uncontrollable self at the complete lack of self-restraint when Carta Bella's debut line hit the market.  As soon as it arrived from ACOT I was scrapping with it!  Talk about being smitten about no other line like I was with this one!  And this is my creation.  I'm having that urge again to use it and will on something this weekend!  And as I sit writing I think I'll do the birthday photos with Beautiful Moments instead of OA Cakewalk!!!  Running off to change basket before I hit the send button on payment!  I'm so not fond of most theme papers!

Enjoy my first layout using Beautiful Moments from Carta Bella highlighting Papa Red and Dee-Dee.



Have a wonderful weekend and see ya'll next week!

No comments: