Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Little Old and A Little New

I just couldn't resist buying my first papers from Prima!  I've always been a huge fan of their embellishments and especially their flowers.  When Craftsman hit ACOT it was a HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW response.  With a husband and son who love to work with their hands at either fixing and/or building things some of the gorgeous items just had to come to the house!  As I was going through the goodies when Craftsman arrived via USPS I dove right in as soon as I saw the 'Thank you' Wooden Ticket.  I turned to the internet inspiration and accidently stumbled upon Unscripted Sketches!!  Most who participate use the sketches for cards but don't be fooled they are perfect for layouts, too!  My take on Sketch #174!


Dear daughter promptly asked if she could have it in a round about way!  Of course you can use it, It's what I make them for!!!

I also love Laurie hosts the Rewind Challenge at A Cherry on Top.  I just didn't have time to work on the August Trends and Techniques Challenge!  What a great way to get a challenge qualified for another by Rewinding the Clock!!!  The challenge called for using something Polaroidish in your layout!  What better then to have a real Polaroid photo!  I used the Crate Paper Brunch Line....a little dated but the first line I fell in love outside of Creative Memories and I haven't looked back!


Today I say a prayer for the families and friends of those lost in the 9/11 attacks and to hope no other generation has to experience and attack like Pearl Harbor or 9/11 again.


No comments: