Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Belle's Foal

My first Arabian was my graduation gift from my parents upon receiving my Master of Science Agriculture from Sam Houston State Univ.  I was stunned, I had no clue.  Her name Bey Belle a Nabiel granddaughter.  She is shown in the layout below in the proofs shot by Jeff Little.  I still have four more proofs to scrap.  I started scrapping the photos we purchased from this shoot with Basic Grey Mellow.  The colors just seemed to fit Belle's beautiful bay coat.  This one includes the photo of the ultrasound taken for us as she was at Rinconada Arabians being bred to Nabiel for her first foal.



This is the first layout I have done as a design team member of Nuts About Sketches, Sketch 229.  Take a moment if you love double page layouts to take a peek at Shawn Lahr's awesome sketches!  I'm having so much fun with them!


No comments: