Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Interview - Nuts About Sketches

I often get excited about so many things in the scrapbooking world, but this weeks sketch from Nuts About Sketches #232 just had me doing a happy dance.  Perfect for my grandmother's album containing her professional photos of career with American Home Magazine.  The photo truly depicts how far we have come in the world of Television in the 1950's!  Although this photo had nothing written on the back she is obviously doing an interview with KSD.  Look closely it's not a window but a back drop!  Thank you Shawn for a great sketch and I look forward to other 8x10 photos on your sketches!!!



Scrap with Modern Homemaker from October Afternoon this was so much fun and fits right in with my grandmother as Equipment Editor for American Home Magazine.

No comments: