Tuesday, September 11, 2012

U of H Layout

Our son James is currently in college, although it seems like it's taking "forever" for him to get through it all!  Yet he's witty, sharp on funny funny comebacks, and so very intelligent!  He loves all things technology driven, computers, motorcycles, gaming, movies and reading among an even longer list.  His sister scraps her photos and Mom hers.  He was delighted when I said I would scrap his photos.  I've printed off the ones he has given me.  And these were the first.  "Move Out" day at University of Houston from his dorm at Cougar Place over a year ago.  Ready for inspection of room is Mom's guess!  The journaling belongs to him after all it is his scrapbook Mom is working on!



Once again I'm delighted to say I just fell head over heals with Nuts About Sketches  #230 and was absolutely perfect for a college dorm room layout!!!  Thank you Shawn!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fantastic! Good job with the sketch. I love the color combo and the string looks so cool!