Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Halloween 1988

How exciting we leave for the National Western Livestock Show!!!  Whoop!

Somewhere in a lower post I promised to catch up on my layouts for Nuts About Sketches!  So here goes, and look for two or three a week to get them up on my blog because Shawn's sketches are definitely something to brag about!

Halloween has always been a favorite time of year.  Maybe because my birthday is the day before and my dear Mother's birthday is the day after.  We tease each other and say 'Your almost a Witch!'  When you grow up with three days in a row of celebrating something it truly was a time when I was a child to look forward to.  I finally got around to posting my two beautiful children when they were little ones.  Lynn is 21 months and James is three months.  I think the biggest transition I see is in my ability to take better photos.  I'm more patient with myself in taking a photo.  I don't get in a huge hurry any more.  I've also realized I need  to turn that camera 180 degrees.  And I'm thinking about it enough I'm getting more portrait photos.

My two are cutie pies in these photos!  I just loved how this layout turned out using products from my September Paper Bakery Kit Club goodies!


And of course the Nuts About Sketches # 236 is a definite fun sketch to work with!



I have fallen in love with every kit Paper Bakery sends my way.  A great place for something a little different to challenge your mind a definitely a must view page!  oooo....wouldn't I love to be on their design team, maybe sometime in the future!  This month my Add-on Kit I subscribe to and then I couldn't resist the Project Kit I will present to my SIL when I arrive at their house for Thanksgiving.  LOL....don't worry she doesn't even know I blog!  In just a few minutes I'll have it hanging from their balcony and have a picture of it!  October Project Kit:



And this is this September's Add-On Kit which is still available:


Have a wonderful week paper crafting and don't forget to check out this week's sketch at Nuts About Sketches.

No comments: