Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Hero

What are heroes!!!  They are individuals we look up to for one reason or another!

One of my heroes is my son!  I have to look up every single time I gaze at him.  In the literal sense!  He's 6'5"!  James is so loving, funny, intelligent and just plain fun to be around!  He loves computers and is majoring in Computer Science.  I am so blessed to have him as my son!



This layout was my example for the 2012 October 4x4 Challenge at A Cherry on Top!  I love hosting this challenge as I talked about in the "Over the River..." layout.  I definitely like this layout!  I chose to use two papers from the BoBunny Cambridge line.



In the photo above you can see I cut one of the papers, flipped it and added a joint to get to 12x12 again.  Then I used the Cut-Outs paper to finish the rest of the layout.  I just love the Zipper Trim from this line, too!  So much so I've had to resist getting another package of them!

Be sure to come join us in this great challenge each month at A Cherry on Top!!!  Random winner receives a $5 Gift Certificate from me!

No comments: