Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buttons Galore & More - A Review

Buttons Galore & More is a company who directs their business towards a number of different crafts. The list other then scrapbooking could include quilting, wood projects, sewing, hand made garden decorations, etc. Back in December I made two stops in Archivers over in Katy, TX. I'm not a big wild fan of Archivers as I can find the same things in stores more in line where I travel in the Houston Area. I do love their bargain bins though! So if I'm going to hit Houston traffic I head home from the ranch via College Station and down to the west side of town, then more back roads to Angleton. Archivers is on the way so I just have to stop in for those bargain bins. On one of those trips I found some Mini Embroideries Cats and Fiesta Felt Flowers Bravo (Black and Cream color).



I'm a real pessimist when it comes to something that is declared self-adhesive. 95% of the time the adhesive on the so called self-adhesive is awful and I have to add adhesive. Not so with the flowers from Buttons Galore & More. They are wonderful! I then added the buttons to the flowers. I had noticed when I finished the LO on the package was the website. As I went through some of the website I kept finding things like I gotta have that, and that and more of that! I could order direct and that was my undoing. I placed an order for just a hair over $20.00. Even printed out the receipt. Something I don't always do. I am totally impressed with everything I received. I was running low on yellow buttons, so I thought what a great way to get some. I thought a great deal 50 buttons for $1.79. Sure couldn't get that at even Hobby Lobby. They sell buttons in all sorts of packages and grab bags of buttons, and shape buttons and more. I bought some of the Fiesta Felt Buttons and they are wonderful. I even have the marks to use stitching around the edges! I love the colors of the two packages I bought. I also found some more Mini Embroideries I couldn't live without. Then the translucent small Alphas were a must have. They come in all kinds of colors! Only one thing I ordered didn't come in and has been discontinued. They took the item of my order and charged my account accordingly.

The two items I received but was only slightly disappointed in one of the two Hand painted Resins. I ordered the Tomatoes and Bluebirds. I LUV LUV them! Top Quality! The tomatoes are just a hair more bulky then I would like for a scrapbook page. The bluebirds are Awesome! I may just have to try another craft to use the tomatoes on that can go in my containers this year. I may double check to see if they have more veggies to use in that project. So by all means order these really nice embellies.

I couldn't be more pleases with the order, the timely arrival of the product, and the shipping was great. It only cost me $3.85 and arrived via USPS. Smiles all around.

SO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WONDERFUL SITE! Buttons Galore & More!

Kim

No comments: