Friday, March 20, 2009

Mother's & Daughters Creations MDCSB21

It's been a long week at the Houston Livestock Show. We had a really good time with our Lowline Angus friends from around the nation.

I was checking out the wonderful challenge blogs I keep track of being away for four days. OMG....the second time Linda & Tamara have chosen me to be a winner. Thank you ladies. I love your challenges! Please visit Mother's and Daughters Creations for some great inspiration. They also put some great kits together over at their store. Follow the link on their blog to enter the store. I had so much fun putting this LO together with some more inspiration from One Little Word (Word Up #47).

I really appreciate the award. It was a real boost for my confidence in my scrapbooking. I needed it after my first application to a design team. I wasn't chosen and I was a little disheartened. There are so many wonderful scrappers out there in cyberspace! I can say I was not crushed by not being chosen. Just makes me want to step outside my box a little more to become more talented at my wonderful hobby!

Thank you again! If you haven't seen my LO, just read the next post!

Kim

No comments: