Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Award!

I really became so excited yesterday when my Best New Friend, Monica, left me a note saying she had given me a Blog Award. Now only if I could figure out how to use the html to change the LO of the background pattern to be as pretty as her blog.

Monica honors me and I feel so humble when she gives so encouragement and joy in my scrapping. She encourages and inspires me to keep moving forward to try to better myself with the next LO I attempt! Thank you, Monica! Please visit Monica's blog and see the incredible scraping she does of her family.

I so have a hat at my home like the one in the award. I so need to have a picture done with me in it. My grandmother's red hat. Thinking all that she did to inspire me to reach my dreams, I remember how much she loved my BFF, Karen. I hand this award to Karen's blog.

Oh and oh yes it is handed right back to Monica! Fabulous Just Scrappin!

Kim

No comments: