Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Amazed!

This morning I'm busy working on my Garden Album, scrapping a couple of LO's that are easy since the album is in a 7x7 format. I decided to check Mothers and Daughters Creations Blog to see what the challenge was for this week. Since I'm working off an air card everything loads super slow in rural Central Texas.

I look up and OH MY GOSH!!!!! There is my "Rare Snow" LO (Post Jan. 29, 08). I'm stunned and amazed. It's only the second time I have ever won a challenge. Thank you to Mothers and Daughters Creations. I'm thrilled beyond belief since I'm so critical of my work...

I also want to thank my loving daughter who for the last year says, 'Mom, you've become a better scrapper then me.' Funny I don't think so, she is such a excellent scrapper. Lynn has always been such a big supporter of my scrapping and encouraging me in my LO's. Sweetheart, thank you for getting me started in such a great hobby.

Make sure you check out this week's challenge on Mothers and Daughters Creations. You have to do a list journaling. I see the LO in my head as soon as I read the challenge. So jump on over to a great blog of challenges for both scrappers and card makers! Their design team is AWESOME!

Kim

No comments: